WHAT’S NEW? Preparing for 2012! Hope you enjoy this fun video on preparing for the shifting energies of 2012. I’m curious, what are you going to commit to within yourself to make this world a better place and to help the transformation of humanity? What do you envision 2012 to be? A time of love and transcendence – or a time of fear? I would love to know since it is up to us to make it as we wish!
After watching this video – please post at the bottom of the page so I know what you are feeling. Also, I do hope you are going to join us on one of our special 2012 journeys. I have been working hard to design some unique experiences for all of you – and do let me know if I am missing a trip YOU want to go on.
**Last of all, I’m looking for folks to ask me a question that I can answer on video!
If I choose YOUR question to answer I will send you a gift! ♥
Need a special trip for you or your family? Let Ales in Custom Travel design something for you!
SACRED BRITAIN: A Women’s Journey to Avalon
June 14-22nd, 2012
The quest for Avalon, the Lady of the Lake, Excalibur and the Holy Grail, have long been sought after by seers, magicians, kings and noble knights – it represents the classic story of the eternal journey for peace, restoration, balance and healing. These stories represent your journey, mine, and all of humanity’s to the heart of who we truly are. We invite you to journey with us and cross over the threshold of time as we open the curtain to Avalon and bring the darkness within into the light.
This will be a very special one-of-kind tour specially arranged for us. Joining trip leaders Sheri Rosenthal and Cameron Broughton – are local experts who will share the many secrets of these ancient lands hidden behind the veil of modern society. Together they will share and guide us through ceremony, prayer, and sacred circle time, into the heart and soul of these sacred places and into the mystery and magic of the Goddess within us all.
We’ll have private time at Stonehenge, visit Glastonbury, Bath, and Wells – and also share a private moonlight gathering at Chalice Well! Honoring our sacred feminine through communion, sisterhood, and celebration will be a highlight of this journey. Join us on this woman’s quest to illuminate our integrity, sovereignty and dignity. Ladies, if you’ve ever felt a connection with Camelot, Tintangel, the healing waters of the Chalice Well, or felt called to walk with the ancients at Stonehenge, this precious journey will speak to you.
Trip cost: $2845.00 USD double occupancy most meals included and internal airfare (early-bird special!). Sign up by January 15th – the price will be increasing to $3127.00! ! Details for Avalon here!
OUR UPCOMING FREE TELECLASSES!
~Prayer Beads & Altars: Making Your Home A Sanctuary~
♥Join master beader Kathy Benson and me – Thursday, September 8th at 8:30 pm eastern, 5:30 pacific time for our free teleclass on: Prayer Beads & Altars! Sheri and Kathy will also be sharing with you details about their upcoming Women’s Retreat: Mayan Riviera: 11.11.11 Prayer Beads & Altars – Nov 9-15th and how you can join them for this very special journey!
On this fun and inspiring call, we’ll talk about how YOU can make your home a living sanctuary! Personal altars transform our homes into sacred space where we can rejuvenate and nourish ourselves. Prayer beads allow us to take our “altar on the road” so to speak – reminding us that the divine is everywhere we are.
–> Sign up NOW and get your recording even if you can’t make it!
Biblical Concepts – What do You Believe?
Growing up Jewish, I certainly had my share of religious domestication. Of course the Old Testament was important to my family. But I always find it interesting how people can take a book written so long a go when the world was such a different place and demand that every word be taken as 100% truth. It’s such a pity since it takes away from the wonderful uplifting messages that are still so applicable and powerful today (and this applies to every religious text written thousands of years ago).
I think these questions, funny as they are – clearly illustrate how “the word of God” as written down by man – needs to be taken with a grain of salt (so to speak) or we would all have to be put to death! They act as a reminder that there is no absolute truth in the realm of human concepts – only in Infinite Consciousness which has no points of view, opinions, perspectives, judgments or belief systems. Enjoy, and do post below!
- Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can’t I own Canadians?
- I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
- I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness – Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
- When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for for you Lord – Lev.1:9. The problem is, my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
- I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
- A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination – Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. Can you settle this? Are there ‘degrees’ of abomination?
- Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
- Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
- I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
- My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn’t we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
- Homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22, and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. So do we separate them all and if so how?
Thank you for answering all my questions God, as we all know the word is irrefutable. 🙂
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EARLY BIRD SPECIALS!
~BOLD OCTOBER EXPEDITIONS~
SANTORINI, GREECE: Inspire Your Creative Soul!
Trip Leader: Linda Jacobson
October 14-21st, 2011
DHARAMSALA, INDIA: The Dalai Lama & Tibetan Buddhism in Exile
Trip Leaders: Lama Buga Tire & Lisa Tully
Oct 21-Nov 7th
~NOURISHING NOVEMBER RETREATS~
MAYAN RIVIERA: 11.11.11 Women’s Prayer Beads & Altars
Trip Leaders: Sheri Rosenthal & Kathy Benson
Nov 9-15th, 2011 (price goes up Sept 15th!)
~HEART-OPENING DECEMBER TRAVELS~
TULUM, MEXICO: Atmananda Yoga Retreat NEW!
Trip Leaders: Jhon Tamayo
Dec 3-10th, 2011 (price goes up Sept 1st!)
PALENQUE, MEXICO: A Shamanic Portal to 2012
Trip Leaders: Fu-Ding Cheng & Linda Jacobson
Dec 8-13th, 2011 (price goes up Sept 15th!)
~HEART-WARMING JANUARY ADVENTURES~
ANGKOR WAT, CAMBODIA: Unconditional Love in Action
Trip Leader: David Ault
January 30 – February 9th, 2012 (price goes up Oct 1st, 2011!)
~REFRESHING FEBRUARY RETREATS~
DELRAY, FL: Honoring & Healing the Goddess Within!
Trip Leader: Shanti Gilbert
February 9–12, 2012
~SUCCULENT MARCH VOYAGES~
MAR DE JADE, MEXICO: Trance Dance – Opening the Chakras to the Energies of 2012
Trip Leader: Ernesto Ortiz
March 3-10th, 2012
EGYPT: Remembrances, Exploring the Mysteries
Trip Leader: Samvedam Randles
March 8-18th, 2012
AGUA NICARAGUA: Soul*Full Sisters – Spirituality & Photography by the Sea NEW!
Trip Leader: Catherine Just & Sheri Rosenthal
March 29-Apr 3, 2012
~ENLIGHTENING APRIL TRAVELS~
SEDONA: Goddess Healing Spiritual Retreat NEW!
Trip Leader: Shanti Gilbert
April 29-May 4th, 2012
Want to see our whole line-up for the upcoming year?
Visit our Trips at a Glance page.